I missed Black Friday simply because I’m a bad blogger. No excuses. But I’m making up for it with a Cyber Monday shopping guide!
Without further ado, here’s my carefully curated list of gorgeous budget murderers this year, covering the hottest eco beauty brands and shops. I’ll update the list whenever I can so keep checking over the next two days:
It’s time to stock up on your vanity shelf favorites!
- Marie-Veronique Organics – you know she’s a regular in my lists and it’s for a good, time-tested reason. My recommendation? Put the Pacific Night Serum and Vit C capsules in your shopping list if you want glowing skin this holiday season! Cyber Monday (code: CYBERMONDAY, valid Dec 2 only) 20% off your entire purchase, including Pacific Anti-Aging Treatments. Plus, you’ll receive free shipping on US orders over $100 and international orders over $250.
- S.W. Basics – If you love simple, fuss-free products, here’s a good bet for you. I was eyeing the toner in the height of my yearly breakout season a few months back. Black Friday – Cyber Monday: 20% off everything. And there’s a ‘secret surprise’ while stocks last!
- Eco Tools – There comes a time when no amount of shampoo and olive oil can revive your dead makeup brush. You’re in luck if that time is now because Eco Tools is offering 20% OFF all their brushes, including a new specially curated bundle set launching on Cyber Monday, too! Valid until December 2.
- Alima Pure – Their lip products are just lovely and ‘convenient’ and I can’t wait to try their line of mineral foundation. Through Cyber Monday, receive the Black Natural Definition Mascara and a limited edition Mulberry Lip Tint in a brand new signature Alima makeup bag for all orders over $70! That’s three (3) items for FREE!
- Vapour Organics – They hold one of the best Cyber Monday deals! I’ve tried the concealer + foundation. Although the concealer fell short of my expectations, the cream foundations were quite good – like RMS ‘Un’ Cover up but less dewy and more appropriate for office wear. Black Friday – Cyber Monday: 30% of EVERYTHING. Beat that!
- Osmia Organics – Osmia is one of the highlights of 2013 for me (can someone organize a spree in Singapore?). I fell in love with the products and the soaps, oh dear, revived my faith on bar soaps (yup, a shower gel gal here!). On Cyber Monday only, enjoy 15% off on ALL products. All US orders above $75 will also get FREE Shipping.
If you’re eyeing multiple products – you greedy girl, you – here are some online retailers who have their own special deals:
- Epic Beauty Bar – ENDING SOON! Support Steph’s new online retail store – she’s one holistic beauty blogger who really knows her stuff. From Black Friday to Small Business Saturday, enjoy %15 off on orders over $100; above $200 15% OFF + one (1) FREE full-size Yarok, One Love Organics, Tatcha Papers or Skin Apotheke Product – take your pick!
- EcoDiva Beauty – Gorgeous Garcy makes me wanna buy everything from her online store. For all orders above $100, receive a travel-size Dr Sponge & W3LL People rose gold eyeshadow (while stocks last)!
- Spirit Beauty Lounge – Aside from giving away a FREE foundation brush for every purchase of the newly launched Kjaer Weis foundation, this Cyber Monday, you can enjoy $15, $40 and $70 OFF for purchases priced $150, $250 and $350+ respectively.
- Beautorium – If you want to stock up on staple products from John Masters, Weleda, Juice Beauty, Dr. Hauschka and more, Beautorium offers a fuss-free selection of mass favorites. From Black Friday until December 3, enjoy up to 20% off on ALL products.
Don’t forget to share other fabulous deals on the comments section below. Sharing is caring.