Some say that what we do before we sleep may sometimes be as important as sleep itself. Okay, point taken. So here are a few things on my bedside drawer that make my pre-sleep ritual more productive than counting sheep or picking my nose.
1. Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil — I am yet to get myself the Badger Sleep Balm so I’m making do with a simple lavender EO for now. Every once in a while, I apply a few drops of this on my blankets and pillows for a more relaxing sleep.
2. La Bella Figura La Curacio Lip Balm– I just can’t sleep without any heavy lip balm on. I. Just. Can’t.
2. Talika Light Duo – I owe a lot of you my review of this beauty gadget but I can’t get myself to use this consistently throughout the 28-day testing period. Would it be enough to say that it’s not as easy as it seems?
4. Ancient Healing for Modern Women– I need a boring yet functional book for sudden insomnia attacks. Anybody else fascinated by Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM?
5. Ebene Socks — Welcome to the granny side of me. This pair of socks rocks! And speaking of TCM, one of its teachings is to keep the feet warm especially during sleep.
What are some of your bedside essentials?
Never miss a post and see what else is up! Follow me via
| Email | Facebook | Twitter | Feeds| Bloglovin | Pinterest |
Sharing is Caring.