When I received an invitation to join a #greenbbloggers collaboration post, I freaked out a bit at the idea of compiling and sharing my ‘Repurchase List’. With so many products I’m loving now, I had to force myself to shrink the list down to a chosen few or I’ll end up with a long, boring grocery list even I will be too lazy to write about.
So what did I do? I grabbed my alarm clock, set it to 1 minute and listed any product I’m loving that came to mind within the time limit.
Being a congenital crammer, that’s the only way I could force my brain to work fast. What could have been a kilometric list ended up with just seven products. Some were expected (same old, same old) although there were a few surprises even for me.
My Current Repurchase List
1) Ethic Bioskin Phyto Eclat - It’s been on my repurchase list for weeks now because I’m still using up other toners I have. I hate throwing away products. But being forced to try and use up many other toners makes me realize even more how much I love this product. [Ethic Bioskin Review]
2) Mekhala Black Rice Body Lotion - It’s so light yet silky, perfect for the humid Singapore weather. [find it here]
3) Sante Eyebrow Pencil - This definitely came as a surprise. I hated this eyebrow pencil initially because I thought it was too dark and chalky. I later realized that not only is it soft and smooth to apply, it’s also suitable to the color of my brows. I want to buy another one for back-up. [find it here]
4) Rhassoul Clay - I’ve always loved rhassoul clay. It’s my favorite because it’s good in detoxifying but it’s not as drying as most types of clay. I can use it on my hair, on my body and in many of my homemade facial masks. [find it here]
5) MVO Everyday Sheer Coverage - To flaunt the current sudden glory of my skin (who knows until when it’ll stay that way, right?), I decided to ditch the heavier Moisturizing Face Screen temporarily and use the lighter Everyday Sheer Coverage instead. Only thing that’s really stopping me is that this tends to ‘ball up’. [MVO Anti-aging Serum Review - old version of Sheer Coverage]
6) Skin Apotheke Ayuverdic Amla Hair Oil (Etsy) - I have really thin and fine hair and most hair oils leave me looking like Professor Snape. For my hair type, a little of this oil goes a long way. I apply it to my hair ends 15 mins before I wash my hair in the morning. [find it here]
7) Khaokho Soap Nut Conditioner - This is another surprise because I’ve been using it only for about a week. I bought this from Bangkok so I have no idea how long it’ll be until I see this product again. It makes my hair shiny without weighing it down and triggering my dandruff. New love!
Any product you’re currently loving, too?
Which one from the list do you want me to do a full review of?
This collaboration post was organized by the sweet Brianna. Please check out her master link list to read the ‘Repurchase’ list of other #greenbbloggers.
Note: I think I might have gotten the topic wrong. It seems we were supposed to write all the products we love and are likely to repurchase. However, my list above only consists of empties or almost all-used-up products I plan to repurchase soon. Ooops!
Never miss a post and see what else is up! Follow me via
| Email | Facebook | Twitter | Feeds| Bloglovin | Pinterest |
Sharing is Caring.