Hey, Eco Beauties! I know there’s been a lull in my posts recently and I’ll be sharing you the reasons behind that later on. Well, I’ve been caught up preparing NEW things for the blog in the backstage. Exciting things seem to be brewing up and honestly, I feel so blessed that I could share more and more things with you. There are (possibly) new giveaways lined up, and new blog series I’m seriously considering to roll out soon. And I also need your HELP so please read on!
What has been going on?
- I visited Manila, Philippines around two weeks ago so expect a “Beauty Notes from Manila, Philippines” post coming up soon with all the tips and haul goodies from my trip. Unfortunately, I lost my camera charger while I was there and that’s currently the major cause of delay for my posts.
- A new blog header is coming to Eco Beauty Secrets! Been tied up cleaning up the design but hopefully, it’ll be up by this weekend.
- New giveaway plans (yes, not just one giveaway) are brewing — I don’t want to say anything yet but please watch out for them!
Some Reviews Lined Up
Here are some reviews I have in my draft folder. Unfortunately, since I lost my camera charger, I can’t take photos and I don’t want to use my phone camera. Hopefully, I can think of something by next week.
- GoW Jen’s Green Tea Cleanser
- Jane Iredale Circle Delete Undereye Concealer
- Venus and Marks Cheek and Lip Tint
- Beijing 101 Treatment – Finale
I Need Your Help
I am planning to roll out a new series in my blog and I’d like to know whether you think it’s something you’ll be interested to see here. Fashion is actually one of my few “closet” interests. Unfortunately, I’m usually too lazy to dress up because of work stress. I really want to start being proactive in dressing up and to motivate myself, I’m thinking of posting a weekly “What I Wore” series. What do you think?
Never miss a post and see what else is up! Follow me via
| Email | Facebook | Twitter | Feeds| Bloglovin | Pinterest |
Sharing is Caring.